“Personal Data” means any information about you from which you can be identified.
- We collect use and share personal data.
- We use your personal data for the purposes of dealing with your case and any other lawful purpose.
- We do not use your personal data for the purposes of marketing.
- We have in place security measures to prevent your personal data being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an authorised way. Further we limit access to your personal data to ourselves, our Agents and other third parties who have a need to know. Those third parties will only access your personal data on our instructions. They are also subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We must report any security breach to you and the Information Commissioners office straight away.
- We will only retain your data for as long as is necessary. This is normally 6 years after the conclusion of your case.
Your Legal Rights
- You can request access to your personal data.
- You can request a correction to the data we hold about you.
- You can request erasure of your personal data.
- You can object to our processing your personal data.
- You can request a restriction of our processing of your personal data.
- You can request that we transfer your personal data to a third party.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioners Office (the ICO) for data protection issues. www.ico.org.uk.